Receive warm greetings from KEPSA.
KEPSA in partnership with Mastercard Foundation has launched an MSME COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience Program. The program will give interest-free, without collateral; Micro loans of up to Ksh. 500,000 and SME loans of up to Ksh. 1.5 million.
To apply, your business must meet the following:
- Women (18-70yrs) or youth (18-35yrs) owned/led
- A Micro, Small and Medium enterprise of up to 50 employees
- Experiencing operational challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- In operation for more than six months
- Capable to repay the funds within 6 months
- A KEPSA member directly or indirectly through a business association which is a KEPSA member
- Not engaged in the following; alcohol, tobacco & drugs related, weapons manufacturer & war related activities, gambling/betting, sex related industries or have ownership by state or parastatal actors
Here is a step by step application guide
- Click the link or type smekepsa.or.ke on your browser
- Create an account on KEPSA SME portal
- Go to my SME and add my SME
- Add business details
- Add ownership details
- Add membership details
- Review and submit SME details
- Go to opportunities
- Select the loan application option
- Apply for the loan
Business Associations can circulate to their members.
For clarification or assistance please email the program desk at email@example.com or call +254 773132403 or +254780306036 or +254794968559 .