Prof Christopher Maina is an Associate Professor in Electrical Engineering, a Graduate Engineer and a Professional Engineering Technologist specializing in Power Systems Stability, Artificial Intelligence Applications and Renewable Energy Technologies. He is a Qualified Solar Photovoltaic Installer and Trainer of Trainers in Solar Home Systems and Grid connected Renewable energy hybrid systems and a Licenced Solar Technician, T3 with ERC. He possesses knowledge in several computer languages and applications amongst which Microsoft products, Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink. He has published 1 book, 52 referred conference papers and 36 refereed journal papers. He has also supervised to graduation 22 Masters students and 3 Phd Students. Currently supervising Masters and PhD students.
- How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager
- The Art of Dating: Navigating the Modern Dating Scene
- DR DANIEL MUTAI PUTS IET-K AND KETRB ON THE GLOBAL MAP
- The Institution of Engineering Technologists and Technicians Council (IET-K) Meeting with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) at Sarova Panafric Hotel
- INVITATION TO A VIRTUAL BUSINESS MENTORSHIP SESSION WITH MS. CHRISTINE SOGOMO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER JUMIA KENYA | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021 | FROM 9.00 AM TO 11.00 AM