Moses Gichana (P. Eng. Technologist, MIET) is a PhD student in Mechanical Engineering at JKUAT. He holds a Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering Technology from the Technical University of Kenya, a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from JKUAT, a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Kenya Polytechnic, a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) from Kisumu Polytechnic and KCSE from kisii High School. Moses has eight (8) years continuous hands on industrial experience as a Mechanical Technician in a busy Food Processing Industry. He is a Master Trainer in Competency Based Education and Training (CBET), an Accredited Assessor and Verifier by CDACC, CBET curriculum developer, Trained Monitoring and evaluation team member by TVETA, a member subcommittee on Small Hydropower Standard Development Member in Kenya Bureau of Standards. Currently, he is an Assistant Lecturer, in the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, at The Technical University of Kenya.
- How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager
- The Art of Dating: Navigating the Modern Dating Scene
- DR DANIEL MUTAI PUTS IET-K AND KETRB ON THE GLOBAL MAP
- The Institution of Engineering Technologists and Technicians Council (IET-K) Meeting with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) at Sarova Panafric Hotel
- INVITATION TO A VIRTUAL BUSINESS MENTORSHIP SESSION WITH MS. CHRISTINE SOGOMO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER JUMIA KENYA | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021 | FROM 9.00 AM TO 11.00 AM